CAHO- CEO Bootcamp 2024
The Consortium of Accredited Healthcare Organizations, India invites you to a 2-day focused program to develop leadership skills in healthcare scheduled between 8th-10th March 2024 at Intercontinental Mahabalipuram Resort.
- Cross-Industry Learning: Learn from proven leaders from different services andorganizations about their unique leadership challenges and solutions.
- Strategy: Share experiences, learn best practices and gain insights from expertsand colleagues on strategic decision-making in complex scenarios.
- Team Management: Understand nuances in motivating healthcare workers to alignwith organizational goals.
- Marketing: Gain the wisdom to stand apart from the rest through betterpositioning and marketing.
- Finance: Understand how financial policy can shape as well as be shaped bystrategy and how to ensure the right balance of stability and growth.
- Operations: Learn about streamlining operations and fathom how to implementchanges to existing systems in complex operational landscapes.
- Personal Growth: Build your personality to one that commands respect and trustwithout seeking it.
Your ideas will not succeed unless you have what it takes to execute them. Build your skills as a leader. Take charge today!
We look forward to the privilege of hosting you at the CEO Bootcamp and witnessing the positive impact it will undoubtedly have on your already distinguished leadership journey.
For any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us at +91-9870318781.
CEO Bootcamp Brochure + Guidelines
Dr. Vijay Agarwal, President, CAHO
Dr. Lallu Joseph, Secretary General, CAHO