WHO- CAHO : Regional workshops on Waste Management in Healthcare Facilities | Register
We are proud to inform you that the Regional workshops on Waste Management in Healthcare Facilities has been finalized.
Benefits of workshop:
- BMW Workshop is a certified program in collaboration with the World Health Organisation, India and sessions are taken by the leading experts from infection control and biomedical waste management.
- The participants will be given access to a free BMW assessment tool using IBHAR app.
- All the course contents will be shared with the participants afterthe workshop
- The participants will have skill stationed/app based assessment of BMW segregation during the workshop.
- The participants will have group discussions with the BMW experts to discuss on various challenges/suggestions in implementing the BMW rules 2016 (amended in 2018 and 2019).
Look forward to your active participation!
Dr. Vijay Agarwal, President, CAHO
Dr. Lallu Joseph, Secretary General, CAHO